Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project Life Week 2/1- 8/1

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. The boys are back to school today. One part of me is happy about it, and all the other parts, not so much!! They are starting to bicker with each other quite a lot, so for them it's going to be good to get back to their friends and to be busy. Me... I am not too excited about the busy part!!

Anyway, onward and upward!

Here are my Project Life photos from last week:







I hope all the KZN Mom's manage to get back into routine this morning. Have a great day back at school today my boys. Caide is in Grade 7 this year, his final year in Primary School. Very scary for me! :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful pics Rene, your hydraengas are stunning. Good luck with the school year and hope you get back into your normal routine soon. hugs Sharon

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow i am in love with your hydrangeas!! they are my favorite flower

bluestorm said...

Gorgeous pics as always NĂ©. Love the one of Jamie in his box!
xxx

Cariena said...

Hi Rene. Your pictures are stunners, as always. The boys are growing up so fast, seems like yesterday when I saw their first pictures!! How did you get some of the photos so vintage looking? Do share!!!! xxx