Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Creative Scrappers Sketch

I received my parcel from Scrapbook Studio yesterday, and of course having new goodies to play with, put me in the mood to scrap!!!

I confess, I have got a bit behind with my photos this year, so I really should be scrapping older photos than ones that I took last month, but when I saw Sketch #190 over at Creative Scrappers, I knew I had to use this gorgeous photo. Check it out:


This is my Mom and all her "little" grandbabies, I LOVE this photo, and am so happy I got it scrapped!

Two of the products that I received in my parcel from Scrapbook Studio are the stamp, it's by Ali Edwards (I have been wanting to buy some of her stamp sets for the longest time!!!) and the gorgeous EK Success Donut Chain border punch. I also ADORE this punch, and see I am going to use it loads!!! For you South African scrappers out there, check out the Scrapbook Studio, they have loads of awesome products, and they give great service!!

So, moving on, here is the Creative Scrappers sketch I based my layout on:


It's a nice one don't you think?!?

I am also entering this layout in a misting challenge over at 2Peas in a Bucket!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I would really love for you to say "hi" while you are here :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Lovely LO Rene, great photo too. Carol x