Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Owlies are finished

I finished up with my Owlie socks last night, and I LOVE LOVE the way these turned out!! This is a free pattern that is available on Ravelry HERE.

What do you think??



The shoes I am wearing are my latest purchase from Groundcover, I also have 3 other pairs in pink, orange and black. I absolutely adore them!! I knit my socks in a gorgeous sock yarn called Truffle which was dyed by the hugely talented Carle, go and check out some of her other yarn HERE! Now if only the weather would cool down so I could wear my new socks and shoes....

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful Rene. Just love the SHOES and your SOCKS! Nice for winter. hugs Sharon xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful shoes and socks Rene'! Your a wonderful knitter!

Julie said...

Those socks are so incredible! I love the wooden beads for the owl eyes. Awesome job!

bluestorm said...

Love, love, love these!!! Can't wait till my Owlies are finished - I've just turned the heel and am determined to have them done soon. Then on to the Truffle Owlies too!
xxx

Hannelie said...

Love it!

Jessica Navarro said...

Wow Rene'! LOVE LOVE LOVE those owl socks! And the shoes are quite adorable as well. Super cute.