Friday, February 10, 2012

The new sketch at Sketches in Thyme is up!!!!

The latest sketch from the gals at Sketches in Thyme is up and live!!! I played around with the sketch quite a bit for my layout, because I wanted to use 2 photos on my layout, check it out!!


Isn't my little guy just the cutest thing!! These are his school photos from last year, which I absolutely adore!!!

I did quite a lot of stamping on my page, which I love to do when scrapping, and also used some rub-ons I have had in my stash for ages. I am so happy with the way this one turned out!!

Here is the sketch my page is based on:


We really would love for you to play along with us at Sketches in Thyme, you have until the end of the month to create your page and link it at the blog!! Looking forward to seeing your fabby creations!!

On a personal note, I just wanted to share my news from the morning. Caide and Bryce had their school gala this morning and both did exceptionally well winning all of their races. As a result Bryce was awarded the Junior Victor Ludorum trophy:


And Caide the Senior:


Caide is the male Captain of the Eagles, they also won the Spirit Trophy and the most points on the day!


I am so proud of you my special boys!!!!

Thanks for stopping by again today, have an awesome weekend :)

No comments: