Friday, February 17, 2012

Sketch #70 at Sketches in Thyme

The latest sketch is up and live over at Sketches in Thyme, and this week it's a double pager!!! I used this opportunity to create a layout using some of the lovely photos we took on our beach holiday in December.



This bright double page spread brings back great memories and just makes me happy!!

This is the sketch that we got to work with:


So....we'd really love for you to come and play along with us over at Sketches in Thyme, you have until the end of the month to create your page based on this sketch. When you have finished your layout link it HERE.

It's my hubby's birthday tomorrow. I hope you have a great birthday my sweet, I love you more than anything in the world, and the boys and I are so blessed to have you in our lives xx

2 comments:

Carol said...

This is fabulous Rene, great photos. Carol x

Denise van Deventer said...

What a great layout!