Thursday, May 24, 2012

Challenge #45 - Dying to Diecut (or Punch) with Southern Girls


The latest challenge is up at Southern Girls!!!

This time round we have another easy peasy one for you all, we would like to see diecuts or punches on your projects.... machine made, pre-made or punched as long as your entry has a punch or a diecut its all good.

We have three fabby sponsors again this time round, drumroll please.....

Our international sponsor



Our Australia - New Zealand Sponsors


What lovely prizes, don't you think!?!?!?

So here is my layout for this challenge:




This layout is about my attempt at being a cool Mom, and going a ride at the Newcastle Show with my oldest son Caide, I realised shortly after stepping onto the ride, that I am not cool, and just a big ninny!! I can't tell you how sick I felt afterwards!! LOL :)

So, we would REALLY LOVE for you to play along with us in this challenge, it's a super duper easy one, and fun too!! Check out the Southern Girls Challenge blog for more inspiration, and when you have completed your masterpiece link it there!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

A beautiful layout Rene. Love the photographs and the colours you've chosen. hugs Sharon