Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A card using my new goodies

Sorry I didn't post my card yesterday, the day just got away from me!!
This is the first card I made after getting home from the coast. I actually made 3 of the same, thank you cards for my family, to say thanks for the lovely gifts I received.

Obviously the gift I was most excited about was the 3 sets of nestabilities that I got from Frantic Stamper in the USA. The service I received was amazing. Fran got back to me right after I first contacted her, I was given a quote and the information I requested. After ordering my parcel, I was delighted when it arrived in 8 days. Can you believe it. It arrived in time for my birthday, so obviously that made my day!

Anyway, here is the card. The stamp is one I purchased from Best Rubber Stamps, the sentiment is by Hero Arts, the pp is some that I received in a magazine which Ray bought for me from the CNA. It was a pack for R99.00 which included the magazine, a wad of pp and 10 cards & envelopes. Very good value. And then of course, the adorable little mouse is mounted on a circle cut with my circle nestabilities. I also embossed the card using my Spots & Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, and the hearts were cut using a Cuttlebug die.



Hope you are having a good Wednesday!

1 comment:

bluestorm said...

Stunning, stunning stunning!! You did such a good job Ne'.The colours are wonderful and your new tools certainly created a brilliant effect! I'll forward those photos through to you either over the weekend or on Monday - my batteries went flat and I haven't had a chance to charge them yet!

Speak soon.

Love you!