Sunday, July 27, 2008

TECC26 - My first Cupcake Challenge

This is the first card I have ever created for a challenge. It was so much fun, I really must do it again!
I changed the sketch slightly. My image turned out to be a bit bigger than what I thought it would be, so I had to put the sentiment to the sides of the main image, and my bling was placed on the slant of the pp on the top and the bottom of the image. The stamp I used is lovely, I so enjoyed colouring it. It is by a South African company called Great Impressions and it's no. H1273.

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. Can't believe it's over already!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Wow! Great blog! Beautiful card! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Have a great day!

Taylor said...

So glad you decided to try the challenge! Your card turned out so pretty!