Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My new owl from Stamp 'n Stuff

Hi All.

Good Tuesday morning! Hope everyone's Monday went smoothly, and that the week started off well. I actually had a lovely Monday, I spent some lovely quality time with Jamie, and I was able to be creative. So it was the nicest Monday I have had in a while!

A few posts ago I mentioned that there was an owl from Stamp 'n Stuff that I wanted to put on my wish list, imagine my delight when I opened my birthday parcel and he was in my birthday box. I had forgotten that I had ordered him a few months back.

So on Sunday afternoon, after our ritual Sunday walk, I sat down to spend some time with him. He was such fun to colour, the card came together so easily (isn't it so nice when that happens?!?). I look forward to making many new creations with him in lots of different colours! I mounted him on a black rectangle cut with my new nestabilities. Gosh those things are devine, I think I am going to have to get the whole range. Wishful thinking on my part. LOL!! The sentiment I used is by Hero Arts and I think the pp is Basic Grey. This is the first time I stamped onto ribbon, and I was really pleased with the way it turned out. I used my Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder for the cream strip on the side of the card.


So fly on over to Stamp 'n Stuff and check out this cute little owl. He is no. 706G and he can be found under the "Birds" category. He's a steal at R13.50. Click on the Stamp 'n Stuff link on my sidebar, and it will take you right there.

Have a good stamping day! I need to do a scrapbook page for Bryce, and I have to start making 19 recipe cards for a swap at RSA!

Hugs,
Rene'

No comments: