Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independance Day!

To all you ladies who are lucky enough to live in the USA, I hope you have a very happy 4th of July. I have read on your blogs that many of you are hosting BBQ's and such, so I hope you all have a blast today. I think it is amazing what a proud country you live in and how you are all so patriotic about your history!

Today I am going to post a card I made just before we moved, I needed to create something because I was going insane not doing anything creative. I was pleased with the way this one turned out, the 2 snails are SO cute! This is also a Best Rubber Stamps, stamp no. 517.14. I think it is the perfect stamp to use on a "just because" card, and the sentiment "snail mail" obviously fits it to a tee!

Yesterday I received a lovely card from my friend Angella wishing us all the best in our new house, it was unexpected and so sweet. Thanks Angella, I really appreciate the gesture. Here is her card:


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. We are almost done here with the unpacking and putting up shelves etc etc, so hopefully I will get some time to create something at my lovely new work station. I will post a pick of my new space soon.

Rene'

No comments: