Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Holiday Thinking Inking with Jennifer McGuire

So I recently discovered that Jennifer McGuire is hosting a course called "Holiday Thinking Inking". She really is my hero when it comes to card making and scrapbooking. So needless to say I have been very inspired!!! This card is one I created after viewing her first challenge.




I used the following Annabelle sets on this card:



Do yourself a favour, check out Jennifer's class over at 2 Peas, it is fabulous!!

On a side-note, "Happy Birthday" to my Mom for today!!

See you back here on Friday for Annabelle's next challenge. I had so much fun putting my projects together for this challenge!! :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Such wonderful cards Rene'! Happy Birthday to your mom:)
xo
Linda

Jolanda said...

beautiful René!!!Have a nice day!!