Thursday, October 7, 2010

A new card and some challenges!

Morning everyone. I haven't made a card that wasn't Annabelle related in months and months!! So last night I decided to play a bit, and had loads of fun!! The image is one my friend Meahni stamped for me ages ago :) Want to have a look?




I used my Copics to color my image in, the sentiment is by Hero Arts, I also used my lovely Hero Arts Flourish Design Block stamp for the background, some yummy Basic Grey paper, my gorgeous new Martha Border stamp, and a scrummy Pineapple Sprinkle for the centre of my flower from Annabelle Stamps. I also added some Stickles to the hat for a bit of sparkle :)

Here are the challenges that my card qualifies for :

Mojo Monday - Sketch
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sparkle and Shine
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Open Challenge
Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I will be back tomorrow for the latest fun Annabelle Challenge. Why don't you drop by again then :)

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

sweet card,i love that yellow!!!
Have a nice day!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html