Monday, October 4, 2010

An Open Challenge at Scrap and Stamp

Hi all. Today I am showing you a page I have entered for the latest challenge over at Scrap and Stamp. It is an Open Challenge, and as I stamp on a lot of my pages, this was the perfect challenge for me. Look at my page!





It was fun to play along with this challenge!! I love these little wood mounted stamps from Hero Arts, they were some of the first stamps I bought when I first started stamping!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. The boys are back to school this morning :( so we are back to rushing around like crazy people!!

Have a wonderful weekend, and see you soon!!

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

How very sweet and adorrable René!!!
Have a nice day!

Lisa F said...

LOVE the colors you chose to use on your page - it is ADORABLE! Thanks for joining in at Scrap and Stamp!

Patricia Folchert said...

Oh how precious are those photos, love your layout. Thanks for playing along at Scrap and Stamp!