Monday, October 25, 2010

Sketch 224 @ Scrapbook Challenges

There is a new sketch up at Scrapbook Challenges. I haven't been posting my layouts here because we are doing each new weeks layouts in teams, but I just had to play along with this sketch because it was perfect for some photos I needed to scrap!!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my page. I would normally have taken more photos but the weather was gorgeously dull and overcast here yesterday, not really conducive to great photo taking!!


Why not check out Scrapbook Challenges and see what is happening there. It's a fun site full of sketches and challenges to suit everyone. On Friday we will be celebrating Scrapbook Challenges 1st year since their launch on Ning. It starts off with a Birthday Blog Hop on the 29th, and the rest of the weekend will be filled with lots of challenges and prizes. Hope you can join us in the fun!!! :) Make sure you mark your calenders!!

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

Beautiful work René!!!

Bev said...

Love the LO Rene. The pics are perfect for the sketch. Have a good evening.