Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 10 - December Daily Album

My sister Lauren and her fiance Geoff came to visit for the weekend, it was lovely to spend time with them. My boys are quite lacking in strong male figures in our family so they were instantly drawn to Geoff, we are all looking forward to him officially becoming a member of our family in February!!


We have had a wonderful 1st day of our holiday today, it has been lovely weather so we spent the morning by the pool. This afternoon we have just chilled. I am off to make a cup of tea, grab my knitting and go and watch SA play some cricket. I will be back tomorrow with the latest "Sketches in Thyme" sketch, see you then!! :)

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

another great page in you DD

bluestorm said...

I love, love, love this page Ne'. I so enjoyed our time at your house this weekend! And I'm so chuffed that the boys had fun with Geoff. Xxx