Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 11 - December Daily Album & latest Sketches in Thyme challenge!!

The latest sketch is up at Sketches in Thyme, and it's a fun one that can be used for an every day layout or a Christmas one as I have done. I was quite flexible with the sketch this week because I wanted to adapt it to one of my December Daily pages!!

Here is my page:


This is another photo of my sis Lauren,Geoff and the boys, and the smaller photo is hubby and his new toy!!

Here is the sketch I based my page on:


Check out the Sketches in Thyme blog for all the details of this challenge as well as the others running for the month of December, we can't wait to see what you come up with.

It's a public holiday here in South Africa today, so to my South African readers, have a fab day off!!! :)

P.S. I am having a problem linking my text to the Sketches in Thyme blog (blogger problems again!!!!), please, if you do not have the address for the blog just Google it! Thanks :)

No comments: