Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year and some Photos

Hi Ladies. Just wanted to wish you a belated "Happy New Year". I have really enjoyed my blogging year and all the wonderful new friends I have made, I hope to continue onwards and upwards into 2011, and hope you will join me in my journey :)

I just wanted to share some photos with you of a day we spent at the dam last week. In the past year I haven't shared many photos here on my blog, but I hope to improve on that in the year to come!


Caide, myself and Bryce!


Caide, Jamie & Ray!



Caide & friend!


Friend and Bryce!


Ray and I!

Jamie spent the whole day playing in the dam!!

Thanks so much for dropping by today. Hope you enjoyed your time here. See you on Friday for some more AnnaBelle fun!!

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

Hey Rene,these pics are amazing,you are a lot of dare devils!!!Cool!!!
Nice to have met you in 2010,hope to have a lot of contact in 2011 as well!!!
Have a very nice day!!!

Sharon said...

Lovely pics René... that water looks so inviting as we are suffering here in Cape Town. Happy New Year to you. Sharon

kellystar said...

The colors and emotions on these pics are fabulous! Precious family time!