Friday, January 14, 2011

Say it in... Red & White

Hi there girls. Happy Friday to you all!!

Today our fun challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps is to create a card in Red & White!! Great challenge to sink your teeth into!!

Here is my card:



(CLICK ON EACH IMAGE FOR A LARGER MORE CLEARER VIEW)

For my card I used two different sets. The main image and sentiment are from the "Branch Out" set and I used Versamark ink to stamp the dots down the side of the card using the "Backgrounds by Design 1" set. I also used some yummy "Chilli Sprinkles" on my card, LOVE my Sprinkles!!! All of these items are available HERE!

I cheated slightly with this challenge, sorry!! My card was looking a bit stark so I added a bit of "Scattered Straw" Tim Holtz Distress Ink to the edges of the Spellbinders cut mat. Softened the whole look of the card, so I am happy!

We would LOVE for you to play along with us!!! Anyone who takes part in any of the challenges in the month of January stands in line to win a AnnaBelle voucher to spend at the shop, GREAT prize!!! Once you have completed your card link it to the AnnaBelle Blog.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!! Tomorrow we are releasing a GORGEOUS new set!!! See you back here then :)

5 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Lovely card Rene'! Beautiful sponging!

Ida said...

So pretty. I love the sponging too, it really does add a soft touch to the card and Chili Sprinkles are one of my favorites.

Jolanda said...

very beautiful René i LOVE the red!!
Have a great weekend my friend!!!
Love,Jolanda

Anita said...

Such a beautiful card! I love these colors together! :)

Kylie said...

Lovely card Rene and your sponging is AWESOME, sets of your card nicely!

Take care,
Kylie X