Monday, January 31, 2011

ABC's of Me Challenge

Hi there ladies. Just a quick post before I dash off to take Jamie for swimming lessons!!

I am a bit late in posting this, but better late than never. Scrapbook Challenges has a new ongoing challenge running, it's the ABC's of Me challenge. This is a GREAT one to take part in, because it's all about scrapping yourself. Something too few of us actually do!!

As part of my DT requirements for Scrapbook Challenges I was in charge of the letter "B", and my word was "BUSY", which is me to the tee!!! Here is my page:




I am so glad I put this page together, because I have been wanting to document all my hobbies and activities for ages. We would LOVE for you to play along. Here is the link to my challenge, but a new letter of the alphabet is posted every Friday.

Scrapbook Challenges really is an awesome site, with loads of fun challenges, sketches galore and inspiration. I encourage you to become a member, it's a wonderful community to be a part of!!

See you back here tomorrow for last weeks' Project Life photos!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busy isnt the word darling you are like an energiser bunny! I thought I was a busy bee but I eat your dust!! Keep it up love....you do amazing things. I love you.