Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Latest Sketch @ Let's Scrap

The latest sketch is up at Let's Scrap, and once again Cheri did an outstanding job with this one!!!


I love that sizes are given for each photo, it makes the process so easy and fun.

For the first time since being a DT member of the Let's Scrap, I did a double pager. I had loads of Easter photos I wanted to scrap!!


(Who knew it was so difficult to photograph a double page layout!!)

I USED THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS ON MY PAGE:

~ Patterned Paper - Basic Grey (just for a change LOL)
~ Border and butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
~ Title cut with my Slice - Spring Design Card
~ Dot border stamp - AnnaBelle Stamps
~ Journaling spot stamp - Hero Arts
~ Flowers - Prima

There is an AWESOME prize up for grabs for one randomly selected member who creates a layout based on this wonderful sketch, check out all the details on the Main Page at Let's Scrap, you REALLY won't be sorry!!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Saw this over at LS..and immediately noticed you had made a double-pager...its a great LO..and yes, photographing them can be a bit of a pain!
Alison xx