Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A 3rd layout for Scrapbook Studio

Hi all, welcome back to my blog this fine hot and sunny afternoon!!

Just a quick post, to share the latest layout I created with the September DT kit from Scrapbook Studio. There were so many yummy goodies included in this kit, if you would like to order it (or more info on the kit), email Scrapbook Studio at this address: sales@scrapbookstudio.co.za with September DT kit in the Subject Line.



I love this fun, happy and bright layout featuring a photo taken of my middle son Bryce on his school tour.

I will be back in the next day or two with the tutorial I put together for this layout!! See you soon!!

In the meantime, why not stop by the SCRAPBOOK STUDIO, and check out all their lovely stock!!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Jessica Navarro said...

Rene', I so love your layouts! They are always so fun and full of everyday life. They seem to have been created with joy and free-spirit! I get so much inspiration from them. thank you!

Hugs!
Jessica

Ashley Horton said...

What a fun page, Rene!! Great misting and I love the bits and pieces you used, and especially the washi!! And they look like they are having fun in that photo!!