Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sketch # 10 at Scrap Africa!!


Our latest sketch challenge is up and running, and after not scrapping too much while I have been sick, this one gave me the kick start I needed to get creative again!! Evgenia really creates the most gorgeous layouts for us to play with at SCRAP AFRICA.

Here is the layout I put together. I LOVE this photo of me and my eldest son together, taken in June of this year.


Some of the deets of products I used on this layout are:
Patterned Paper from the Awesome range by Simple Stories bought from ScrapBook Studio.
Mini Leafy Corner & Slide Mount both by Enmarc Crafts, find more details HERE (check out their latest products for October, they are gorgeous!!!).
Title cut with my Silhouette Cameo (still in LOVE with this amazing machine!!!)

And here is the lovely sketch:



And more wonderful news is: this time we have 2 sponsors!

FabScraps is the largest South African manufacturer and from now we will be lucky to have it as our permanent sponsor!


FabScraps  prize, Christmas pack of goodies:


And our second prize is the papers designed by our Special Guest Designer:



If you wish to buy these papers, you can contact Vika straight Viktoria Klabukova 
to get all the details:

We would REALLY LOVE for you to play along with us, I know there are loads of scrappy ladies out there, come and get in on the action, and join us at Scrap Africa!!!!

Smiles,

4 comments:

Jan said...

What a stunning LO Rene xx Jan

Ashley Horton said...

Love this page Rene!! What a great photo and I love the colors you used on this one!! The Silhouette cuts look great, too!

Jessica Navarro said...

Another great one Rene'! I love all of the layering and different pieces of fun. Just fabulous! and what a spectacular photo!

:)

Anonymous said...

When is the closing date?