Thursday, October 4, 2012

FO - Pillar Socks

I am back with a quick post to share my latest socks with you!!! I finished these quite recently, and am so happy with the way they turned out. I know I am going to wear them loads next Winter!!




I used Elle Sock wool in the colour Brown for these. The pattern is called Pillars, and is a free pattern over at Ravelry. For those on Ravelry (and if you are not a member I ask you WHY NOT!?!?), you can find the pattern HERE.


Once again I am linking up to the following LOVELY blogs:



And I have also recently discovered this wonderful South African based blog and shop. Please support Mary-Anne and her blog Woolhogs and link up your creations HERE!!! I won the prize for last month's Made It Monthly Challenge, and received my lovely prize yesterday. Anyone in the world is welcome to link-up their creation, so CHECK-IT-OUT!!! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog again today. For those that take the time to leave a comment, a huge "THANK-YOU", I really do appreciate it!!!!

I am super excited, my Mom and Sis are visiting for my Mom's 60th birthday, it's going to be great to have them around!!

P.S. I am posting this a day early ;)

12 comments:

Sharon said...

These are absolutely stunning Rene. Wow, you clever girl! hugs Sharon

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Rene!! I am jealous of your mad sewing skills!! I can barely stitch on a button!! :)

Linda said...

Hello dear Rene':)
Your socks are amazing, such a pretty pattern. I love your shoes too, where did you buy them?
xo
Love
Linda

Babajeza said...

I love your shoes. When I was about 20 years old I had a similar pair. I would love to still have them ... And of course, as an-allday-allnight-sock-wearer, I love your socks.

Karen said...

Your socks are beautiful and look fantastic with your shoes!

Melissa Plank said...

It's a very nice pattern and I absolutely love your mary janes!

Suzy said...

They're lovely!

Cloudberry said...

Beautiful socks. And I love your shoes :)

Unknown said...

I want them both!

Anonymous said...

I just made a pair of those! It's a great pattern- your's came out awesome!

Stefanie said...

Lovely socks you've finished! They go so well w/your Mary Janes :O).

Bev Newman said...

Lovely socks, I really like them and love the colour too.