Saturday, October 27, 2012

My last layout for Sketches in Thyme!!!!

Hi all. Happy weekend to you. I am back to share my last layout as a member of the SKETCHES IN THYME DT, I have decided to scale back on my DT's at this point in my life, and just scrap, when I want, and how I want. I have been on the SKETCHES IN THYME DT for 2 terms, and have really enjoyed my time there, I will miss it :)

Here is the page I put together with the latest sketch:
 


I must say this has to be one of my faves I have ever created for my son Caide, it has a funky trendy hip vibe to it, which I feel is perfect for his "finally thirteen" page. Do you like it?

Here is the sketch we got to play with, as per usual I adapted it to a one page layout!!


We would REALLY love for you to play along with us!!! Once you have created your layout link it at the SKETCHES IN THYME blog!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. GOOOOOO SHARKS!!! :)

3 comments:

Angella said...

LOVE this layout Rene,
especially like the little felt embellishments. Your boys are all so handsome!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Rene!! Love the mix of the Black with the Green and Blue! Great use of embellishments and I love the way you used the sketch!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I LOVE this funky layout. I am hoping to pick up tips from you. In a moment of weakness I ordered the Silhouette Cameo;-)