Saturday, June 14, 2008

Feeling Blah!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Mine started off awfully with me starting with a horrible tummy bug on Friday afternoon. Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well, and spent more time in the loo than I would have liked!! Anyway, one of those things I suppose.

I have decided to load one of my favourite cards to date. Not too sure what it is about this one, I just like it and it makes me smile. Which is what I need to do, the way I am feeling right now!

This card was created using another of the South African based company "Best Rubber Stamps", stamps and the number is 3170-16.

Would love to hear from some of you. I am still very new to this blogging thing and would value any input.

Keep well!!

3 comments:

Becky Rusher said...

Your card is darling! Makes me smile too! I love those little birds!

leanne said...

What a cute card! I love those flowers in the corner. Nice job!

CoolCourses.co.za said...

Hey Ne'
That is just adorable! I love the stitching detail around the edges and the colour combo on this card is definitely a winner. Let's get that website up and running for you asap - it'll be another one to add to my portfolio!
Luv ya
Sis