Thursday, June 19, 2008

My boys birthday cards

It was recently my oldest & youngest son's birthdays. Caide is on the 2nd of June, and Jamie on the 8th. Not very good planning on our part, but what can you do!

For Caide's birthday he was allowed to take 3 friends to Spur for supper (he had a big party last year). We did have a little party for Jamie, we had to, it was his first birthday! It was very cute, he had lots of fun, and ate lots of cake and chips!

This is the card I made for Caide: This is once again a "Best Rubber Stamps" stamp no. 480-12.


And this is Jamie's: This is also a "Best Rubber Stamps" stamp, no. 184-5.


It's final countdown until move day. 7 sleeps to be exact! It has been a very stressful, but exciting month. We have never had the opportunity to renovate a house before, so it has really been a learning curve for both myself and my hubby. It is all going to be so worth it though!

Next post I will have pics of the thank-you cards I made for the gifts the boys received for their birthdays.

Speak to you soon,

Rene'

No comments: