Saturday, June 7, 2008

A weekend post

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. Things have been great here, if not a little bit hectic. My Mom came up to visit on Thursday, so it's been great having her here. We just don't see enough of each other. She lives down the coast at Scottburgh, which is about 3-4hrs drive from here. Now with the price of petrol skyrocketing, I think we are going to see each other even less!!

Anyway, she came up because it was Caide's birthday this last Monday and it's Jamie's birthday tomorrow. We had a little party for Jamie here yesterday, it was so nice to have her here to help me prepare. The party was small, but cute, and the kids seemed to have a good time.

Here is a pic (not a very good quality one, I am afraid!) of the invite I made for Jamie's party.


And I am going to post one more pic of another card I made a couple of weeks back. These cards were created using a stamp by Inkadinkado, it is the first stamp that I purchased that I have been able to colour in properly, so I had lots of fun with this one. I use coloured pencils and a bit of turps for blending.



I have been over the moon lately. I ordered about 25 stamps from my friend Angella, so have had loads of new stamps to play with, haven't used half of them yet so have lots of playing ahead of me. Will post some of my new creations soon.

Anyway, I am off to run a 10km fun run shortly. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: