Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Just got back from my boy's hockey tournament. I love watching my kids play sport, it is so much fun. I have also been coaching the Grade 1 girls team and have had loads of fun doing that. Hope you are all having a great week. Can't believe it is nearly Thursday already, time is flying!

Just a quick post today, and a card to share. What with the renovations going on I am not getting nearly enough time to be creative, I am suffering a bit from withdrawal!

This is a card I created for my uncle & aunt. They recently helped my mom to purchase a new car, so I wanted to send them a "thank-you" to tell them how much I appreciate them helping my mom out.



This is my first card I created using a "Best Rubber Stamps" stamp, it is no. 426-16.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rene
These images are v. cute and I love the layout of this card and great embellishments too!
I see you are a runner - I've been TRYING to do a little running lately but 2 miles is my limit and then fast walking!!