Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sketch 199 @ Scrapbook Challenges

Every Monday Pamela posts a new sketch over at Scrapbook Challenges. As part of my DT responsibilities I have to make a page based on that sketch. This Monday's sketch was a fabulous one to work with, and I was super pleased with the way my page turned out. I usually try not to do pink pages for my boys, but couldn't resist this time around. Sorry Jamie!! Here is the sketch:



And here is my layout:





If you are looking for a fun scrappy place to hang out, why not join us a Scrapbook Challenges!!

3 comments:

Cariena said...

this is one of my favourite layouts that you have done!!! great work!

Lins said...

wow rene, your LO is so beautiful. You inspire me to make such a LO myself, don't know if it will work out as good as yours ;-)

hugs,

Lins

Angélique said...

Just looooooooooove your lo!!
Really should give this sketch a try as well... love it!