Friday, May 7, 2010

Challenge 10-(And my first)-at Teddy Stampers

The challenge this week was set by fellow DT member Sharon, and is a DOUBLE challenge! You are to follow a sketch, which I will post below, and to use the colours: Pink, Yellow, Brown and Blue. How easy is that!!

Here is Sharon's sketch:


And here is my first card as a DT member of Teddy Stampers!! The cute teddy image I used is a Elzybells stamp which was kindly stamped for me by my friend Meahni (check out her awesome blog). I coloured in the cute teddy with my Copics and the flowers & Bling are available from Annabelle Stamps!




I hope you will play along with us!! If you hop on over to the Teddy Stampers blog you will find out all the other details! The sponsor for this challenge is Sheena Douglass.

I will be leaving in about an hour for a lovely weekend down the coast. I am SUPER excited!! To all the US & South African Mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day for Sunday! xx

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Welcome Rene and so nice having you part of the Team. Thanks for rising to the challenge, your card is absolutely stunning. Hugs Sharon

Annie said...

fabulous colouring of the cute teddy bear and love how you put this card together. It's going to be great having you on the team.
hugs, annie x

chilli pip said...

Love the card and am so pleased the S.A girls are doing so well.
That image is so special

Kylie said...

What a super cute card Rene! Love the sketch and what a great colour combo to work with!

Take Care,
Kylie X