Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A card for the Teddy Stampers Challenge

Two posts in one day. Wow!! I made this card over the weekend. My fellow DT member Jerusha is involved with the Teddy Stampers site, and I wanted to make a card to take part in their weekly challenge. Apparently it was Mothers Day in the UK over the weekend, so the theme was to create a Mothers Day card using a cute teddy. I found just the teddy, which was a freebie from Tales from Pollycraft (the DT I am trying out for!!). Anyway, here is my card:




Hope you like my card, as much as I enjoyed putting it together!!

3 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! great colours and I love the scallop detail! Hugs Juls

Sharon Keanly said...

Thanks for joining in the Teddy Stampers challenge this week René. Your card is absolutely delightful.

Jerusha said...

This is SO cute! Thanks for playing along with Teddy Stampers!!!!