Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Card Sketch @ Let's Scrap

Morning Ladies.

I should have posted this yesterday, but it was a Public Holiday here in SA as well as voting day so I just didn't get around to it.

Having finished up with all my card making DT's I don't often make cards anymore, so am really enjoying that as part of my Let's Scrap DT requirements, is a once a month Card Sketch!! Here is this months gorgeous sketch:


Debby did a great job with this one, don't you think?!?

Here is my card. I haven't had a chance to use my Copics in a while, so decided to use an adorable AnnaBelle image instead of a quote. The image, sentiment and lovely pink Sprinkles are all by AnnaBelle Stamps, find their shop HERE!




Why don't you stop by LET'S SCRAP and see what they have to offer. If you are looking for a warm, embracing, encouraging, fun, challenging group, it really is the place to be!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, thanks so much to those that take the time to comment, I REALLY do appreciate it :)

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

Hi Sweet Rene,what a beautiful sweet card!!
And that sketch is cool!
Have a nice day!
x

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card Rene', you care so creative! xo Linda

Alison said...

Such a cute card Rene!
Alison xx

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

What a sweet card with really beautiful details...