Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sketch 5-11-11 at Let's Scrap

This is my 2nd post for the day, scroll down to see my earlier post:)

So the latest sketch is up at LET'S SCRAP, and wow, Cheri has done another awesome job with this one!! I once again only did a one pager, and used the left hand side of the sketch.


And here is my take on the sketch. I haven't scrapped a page about me and my Mom for ages, so I am super happy to have done this layout!




(THE COLOURS IN THE SIDE-ON PHOTOS ARE MORE ACCURATE TO THE COLOURS OF MY LAYOUT IRL)

So we are nearly up to 3000 members of Let's Scrap, it is an AWESOME group to belong to, so friendly and fun. Why not become a member, you will not be sorry!!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Great LO Rene...I have managed a couple of the NSD challenges, but am hoping to contribute more when I am visitor-free.... by the middle of next week :)
Alison xx

Ella Swan said...

Love the layout Rene - the colours are really pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Hi my love, what a stunning page! Really special...and I am glad too. I think about it every day and hope that it was just the beginning of better things to come for us all!
And your cardi looks so stunning....I think I could borrow that one.
I love and miss you all so much and cant wait for your visit!
Mom