Sunday, May 1, 2011

NSD2011#1

Good morning ladies. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I woke up thinking that the weekend was half gone, when I realised Monday is a public holiday, BONUS!!

Today I am back to share my first challenge over at Let's Scrap. I really am so happy to be a part of this DT, it is a wonderful community of ladies, so friendly and super encouraging :)

So here are the details of my challenge :

My challenge is a recipe challenge and I challenge you to create a page with the following elements on it:

~A mixed alpha title
~Use at least one border punch
~Use 2 photos
~Use a Let’s Scrap Sketch for your layout


I have used an older Let’s Scrap sketch, #2-23-11 and used the right hand side of the sketch which is perfect for a 2 photo layout!!

Here is the sketch


and here is my page based on the sketch with all the necessary challenge elements




So for those wanting to take part in my challenge, here is some information that is important for you to include when posting your layout heat Let’s Scrap:
You must tag each entry with the correct NSD2011# followed by the Let’s Scrap sketch number you used to create it. It’s important that you tag them correctly This is in order that I may find your page easily, so at the end of the month I can do a draw for my RAK with ALL the pages that have entered!! To tag my challenge entry correctly, there must be no space between NSD2011 and the #. My challenge is NSD20011#1 and I used sketch 2-23-11. So the proper tag for my layout would be NSD2011#1, #2-23-11.

Here is the RAK I will be offering as a prize for those that enter my challenge:


Why not hop on over to Let's Scrap and become a member. We are hosting a month of scrapping challenges in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day!!!

3 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Thanks for hosting such an amazing challenge for the members of Let's Scrap. I love the layout you did with the mixed alpha's.

Cori Kozak said...

Gorgeous layout! I hope to find time to play along with your challenge! I'm now a follower too - great blog!

Kathy said...

Beautiful page, and I am so glad that you are one of our new DTs!! I am going to do your challenge, for sure!