Friday, April 29, 2011

Creative Friday @ Natural Suburbia

Who of you watched the Royal Wedding today??? I was absolutely glued to the T.V. and was in awe of every aspect of the day. Kate was breathtakingly beautiful. It really did look like a fairy tale!!

Anyway, just wanted to share some photos of my latest project with you. My friend Linda is having a KAL over at her blog Natural Suburbia, and I just had to Knit-a-Long!! I have been wanting to knit the Shalom Cardigan for the longest time, so this was just the push I needed~!! The link for the KAL is in the right hand column on her blog.

Here is what I managed to achieve today while watching the wedding!



Why don't you join us???

I would love for you to drop back by here on Sunday, I am hosting my first challenge over at Let's Scrap!! :)

5 comments:

Carmela Biscuit said...

Wow, such an interesting yarn, I like the color variations. The cardigan is looking just beautiful!
And yes, I loved the wedding too :), impressive and moving ...

regina said...

LOOOOOVE the color you chose.it puts in mind an egyptian collar a la liz taylor as cleopatra. it also makes me really happy to see that I am not far behind you guys!

Linda said...

The wedding was amazing and your yarn is stunning, I love the colour!
Love
Linda

scrapbookertink said...

Hopped over from Yolande's blog, love the layout of your blog and all the cool pics, especially the potting area, starting to get back into my garden after a long, snowy, winter. Yes I did watch the Royal wedding, fantastic, looking forward to taking a trip to the Abbey some time soon, fantastic day, cried three times, how sad am I. Love your knitting post, my mum used to knit Aaron sweaters, brought back some memories, well take care x.

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Wonderful knitting René! I used to knitt a lot before I came to this tropical country!!!! Here they even sale yarn, hehe!!!