Friday, April 8, 2011

FO: Seaweed Cardigan

So happy that it's once again Friday!! It has been a lovely week though with the kids being on school holiday it has been so nice and chilled!

Today I am linking up with Creative Friday over at Natural Suburbia.

I finished this cardi last year, but am only getting to post about it now!! I started knitting this item on the 26th of September and finished it on the 20th of November. The pattern is from the Interweave Spring '10 issue, and was a wonderful pattern to knit, I thoroughly enjoyed it!! I used Elle Courtelle in the colour Winter Sky and knit it on 4mm needles.




The photos were taken by my son Caide!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit, I really do appreciate it. Hope you have a lovely crafty relaxing weekend!

9 comments:

Linda said...

You look amazing Rene' what a stunning cardigan! Thanks so much for linking.
xo xo
Linda

Sharon said...

I love your cardi Rene. Haven't picked up knitting needs for ages now... Actually since the dreaded 'hot flushes' began I haven't really worn any cardi's...LOL I miss them! Wonderful work, TFS, hugs Sharon x

Alison said...

Love your cardi, Rene...I haven't knitted for YEARS!-maybe it's something I should think about again/
Alison xx

Jolanda said...

Beautiful René,and i like your hair!!
Have a nice weekend my dear friend!!
xx

Andria said...

Your cardigan is really lovely, well done.

bluestorm said...

Hey Ne'
I really love this one - I think I must get the pattern from you. Now if only I could find the time to sit down and knit! My websites are all keeping me too busy. Maybe tonight while I'm watching the rugby.....
Love ya!
Noon

Ella Swan said...

wow Rene! It's amazing!! I have absolutely no idea how to knit & not much inclination to learn to be honest. But I do admire you for making something so cool & trendy - good work!! And as for your figure - that is also pretty amazing! Wish I was that slim!!! Caide is also a pretty rocking photographer too I must say :)

sarah in the woods said...

beautiful cardigan! Looking at other people's work makes me feel like I may someday have to learn to knit too.

karen said...

wow, what a beautiful cardigan!