Sunday, April 10, 2011

DT Call at Let's Scrap

Hello all, hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. We are having a lovely one!! The mornings are crisp and cool, with beautiful son. We have a lovely steak braai planned for later, it is going to be delish! :)

So for the last week or two I have been scrapping up a storm, my mojo has returned with a passion, and I am churning out the pages one after the other!!

While doing some surfing on the net I came across "Let's Scrap" a wonderful community of scrapping ladies. It seems to be a really lively active and encouraging group of ladies, so I have joined :) I also noticed they are having a DT call, so have thrown my hat into the ring. It looks like an awesome team to be a part of, hold thumbs for me, o.k!?!

My page is based on this sketch, the left hand side!


Here is my page. I LOVE the way this one turned out, I just played, and added stuff as I went along. It was a really enjoyable page to put together!! :)





I used the following products:
Loads of Sassafras paper & stickers
Thickers Stickers for Title
MM Spiral Journaling Book page
MM Stickers
Martha Stewart punch
BasicGrey alphabet stickers
Becky Higgins date stamp
Smooch Spritz - Sea Kiss
Stitching with my sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

6 comments:

Lisa Stuart said...

this page is gorgeous! you have convinced me that i *need* some sassafrass papers!!!!

Alison said...

What great PPs ....fab LO! Good luck for the DT( we cross our fingers instead of holding thumbs!)
Alison xx

Jolanda said...

amazing page!!
xx
enjoy your day,sounds very good!

Sharon said...

That is amazing Rene... good luck with the DT application. They would be lucky to have you! hugs Sharon x

Jessica Navarro said...

Rene' I love this layout! It is perfect for the DT layout. I so hope you make it, you would be a wonderful addition to the DT! I just love Let's Scrap and the fact they use 2page sketches, after my own heart! :)

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Rene', I love your blog! So much, in fact, that I have nominated you for the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD. Come on over to my blog to grab the award and get the details! Happy Scrapping!