Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stamping Challenge at 2 Peas

Welcome back to my blog. So glad you are here!! Today I am posting a layout that I am entering for a challenge over at 2Peas hosted by Nichol Migouirk. You need to include stamped journaling on your page.

My stamped journaling is the words "find joy everyday", and this stamp is in a set by Hero Arts. All of the circle & dot stamps are also by Hero Arts.

So here is my page:




I based this page on a layout done by the super talented Maggie Holmes that appeared in the March/April issue of CK magazine. I love her style and was so motivated to scrap when I saw it.

Anyhoo, thanks again for being here!! See you soon :)

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

amazing work,very pretty!and wow what a cool pictures!

Jen said...

LOVE the layout. Awesome pics too!

Alison said...

Love the papers you used Rene...great LO!
Alison xx

Jessica Navarro said...

Great layout! I love the stitching and journaling stamp. Adorable photos!

Ella Swan said...

AAAAaaaw he is such a cute guy!! Great layout Rene! BTW did you see I sent you a PM at SC? xx