Friday, April 15, 2011

A new Sketch at LET'S SCRAP

So the new sketch at Let's Scrap was posted on Wednesday, and because it's another goodie I had to play along!! I once again chose to scrap the left hand side of the sketch. I must say I am really enjoying the community at Let's Scrap, everyone is so encouraging and supportive, and of course there are loads of lovely sketches and challenges to take part in!


This sketch allows you to play with loads of embellishments on your page, lovely!!



LOVE the grass effect on this page! :)


I am so happy with the way this page turned out!! I am so proud of the young man my middle boy Bryce is becoming, and I really wanted him to know how I feel!

The products I used are:
Paper & chipboard embellies - Offbeat Range by BasicGrey
Letter stamps & word stamp - Hero Arts
Bling - Pineapple Sprinkles by AnnaBelle Stamps
Timeless Sticker - MM
Border Punch - Fiskars
Smooch Spritz in the colour Log Cabin

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit, and if you chose to comment, an even bigger THANKS!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, see you next week :)

7 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow Rene,that's very pretty!!
Love the colors,misting all.
Have a good weekend my sweet friend!
x

Alison said...

Beautiful, Rene...you are obviously very proud of your son!
Alison xx

Betty Anne said...

Your layout turned out fantastic Rene, I love the chipboard flower, the way you did you title and the embossing behind the picture. I'm so glad that you have joined us over at Let's Scrap.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful layout!! Love your journaling.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Kay Wallace said...

So glad I checked out your newest Let's Scrap sketch layout here. I love the "desktop" shot showing everything in greater detail and depth! I like that you confined the wavy bits to just an embellishment! I love that you never duplicate the sketch exactly; you take the sketch and run with it! The end result is always unique!

Cori Kozak said...

Beautiful layout! I love your take on this sketch. The chipboard is great and I really like the colors. What a handsome little dude!

Nicolle Kramer said...

Sweet LO!...Love all your details..Love that flower and how you made it a masculine page...i have a hard time with my boy pages...I gotta get my butt moving on this sketch..will do today before deadline...thanks for the sweet comment over at color combos site...I like to get inspiration from many sources.... I get bored easily..and i need all the inspiration i can get....:)