Thursday, April 21, 2011

Card Sketch at Let's Scrap

Hey there. Just a quick post this morning before I leave to go to work. I got a bit crafty last night, and made a card based on the latest card sketch over at Let's Scrap. Here is the sketch:


I haven't created a card since my DT term with AnnaBelle Stamps came to an end, so it was nice to put this card together!!




The products I used on my card are:
Stamps, Ribbon, Embossing Powder & Bling - AnnaBelle Stamps
P.P. - BasicGrey
Flower - Prima
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Distress Inks - Ranger

My Mom is arriving tomorrow to spend the Easter weekend with us. Looking forward to spending time with her, so probably won't post here again until after the weekend. Hope you have a safe Easter weekend, filled with family time and lots of good food :)

8 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Rene'! I love coming here from Let's Scrap to see the "dimensional" details of your cards and layouts. I was certainly able to see the depth and texture on the LS website, but not the vivid detail that is shown here. I also have to say I love your photography! You have a beautiful family!!

Jolanda said...

wow Rene.what a very pretty card!!
Have a nice day and a very nice Easter!!
Take care.
Love,Jolanda

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Rene, I love the punched border and all the inking you did on it.
Have a fantastic Easter weekend with your Mom.

Ella Swan said...

Very pretty card Rene! Happy Easter!! Hope you enjoy our lovely long weekend :)

Sharon said...

I just love this card Rene. The colours are super and love that embossing. Wow! hugs Sharon x

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a stunning card! Love all the wonderful details! Congrats on making the DT at Let's Scrap. I look forward to seeing more of your inspiration posted there!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Such a stunning card Rene!
Thanks so much for your warm welcome at Scrapbook Challenges, for leaving a really sweet comment on my blog and for becoming a follower. You are a sweetie pie! :)

I am following your blog too now, and will be sure to pop in. The photos on your blog are so beautiful..

Take care.

Andrea said...

And it's beautiful Rene'! Your site looks amazing, and your page layouts are incredible!
Take care,
Andrea