Monday, May 2, 2011

Sketch 4-27-11 at Let's Scrap

What a day for you ladies in the US!! I woke up way early this morning, at 4am so was awake when the news about Osama Bin Laden broke. How wonderful to see all the people gathering on the streets in the middle of the night to celebrate!! I pray that there will no retaliation!!

Anyway, moving on!! During the early hours this morning I decided to scrap and created a page based on the latest sketch at Let's Scrap. I used the right hand side for my page.


My layout is also created for Jodi's challenge, no. NDS2011#7 which is to scrap a page about yourself, here it is:




I used a lot of Making Memories Paper Reverie Metallique range on this page, it was great to work with!!

So... Let's Scrap is a hub of activity with loads of NSD challenges and activities going on at the moment. These challenges run for a whole month, so you have plenty of time to join in and have fun. Why not come on over and check it out!! :)

4 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Gorgeous layout Rene' I love the butterflies and flourish and the great pictures of you.

Jessica Navarro said...

Love it! Great pics as well. I too was so happy to hear the Bin Laden news.....hopefully there will be no retaliation and that part of the book can truly be closed.

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

This such a lovely LO! Love the butterflies...and great colour combo. :)

Ella Swan said...

Love the look of this Rene! So glad you chose just the one side - I'm not a fan of double-pagers. Your layout is fabulous - I have that paper line & am still to use most of it but it is gorgeous. On the political front I think turning the killing into a public execution was very poor taste indeed. The world is no doublt better off without him but why the big O & his merry men all had to watch it is beyond me - reminds me of the Romans watching traitors in the Lion's Den...