Monday, July 23, 2012

Challenge #49 - Angels & Fantasy at Southern Girls

Oooops, sorry I am late in posting this. Unfortunately all my DT's have their challenges on a Thursday, and what with my birthday and other distractions I didn't get this up on the day!!!

So, the latest challenge at Southern Girls is ANGELS & FANTASY!!! I chose to do a layout for this challenge, about my little angel Jamie!!




I totally LOVE this page and photos of Jamie, we did a little photo session out in the veld across the road from our house, and he posed so well for me!!!

I am totally smitten with the Studio Calico Mr Huey mists I bought from Scrapbook Studio, they are a top quality product!!!! Go and get yours HERE!!!

So I urge you to go and visit the Southern Girls Challenge Blog to find more inspiration from the rest of the DT girls, we can't wait to see your lovely creations!!! Have a great week everyone :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Rene, what a brilliant page this is! Love the colours, photos and embellies, I can see why you are so pleased with your LO, it's beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Izzy Anderson said...

I love the way you included so many photos on your layout. Terrific design for this. You have a great style!