Sunday, July 8, 2012

June Sketches at My Creative Sketches

Morning from a chilly Dundee. It is lovely Sunday, relaxing at home, eating nice food, crafting kind of weather!! :)

So today I am going to share a layout with you that I created from the June sketch at My Creative Sketches. I must confess, I haven't been this passionate about my scrapping in a long long time, and I am churning out the pages at a rate of knots!!

These photos are taken from when my family visited for the Easter weekend earlier this year.




Most of the product I used on my page is from the "Hello Lucicious" range from Basic Grey.

And here is the sketch that I based my layout on:


This is the first time I am playing along at My Creative Sketches, but I certainly don't think it will be my last, their DT creates stunning layouts!!

And to end off, I just want to share my latest purchase from Scrapbook Studio, I must confess, I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with this new product, and I plan to buy another 6 new colours for my birthday!!


I own 2 other brand of mists, and I have got to say, this is by far a better brand of mist, it sprays on beautifully, and the colours are full and rich on your page! I have already used the white and red on two new layouts, go and get yours HERE, now!! :) Just wait for me to buy mine first, O.K ;)

Enjoy what is left of your weekend, and last week of school holidays for those in S.A.

8 comments:

Melissa Vettorel said...

I love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Anonymous said...

Hey my angel, just managed to get on line and check out your blog....what stunning pages and cards! You really put so much effort and enthusiasm into your work....I just love it. Keep up the good work love, you are an inspiration.....wish some of it would rub off on me!! I love you lots!

Alison said...

Love your take on the sketch!
Alison xx

Dawn said...

What a lovely page Rene'! I hope you are doing well!

Hugs

Sondra said...

I love your bright and cheery colors on this. I also like your interpretation of the sketch and your use of the black and white photos makes it seem so timeless. Awesome layout!!!

Shell said...

Great page! Luv the mix of patterns! Thanx for playing at My Creative Sketches!

Sharon said...

Beautiful work honey. Love your scrapbook page. Have no idea what one would use those mist sprays for. Email me to explain, ok? lol Have a fabulous day. hugs Sharon x

Elaine said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's amazing how different LOs can come from the one sketch. Yours is beautiful, the papers suit the black and white photos nicely. Well done.