Friday, July 20, 2012

Challenge # 84 at Sketches in Thyme

Hi all. Sorry, I should have had this up yesterday, but the boys had their end of season hockey tournament last night!!!

So, without further ado, here is the latest challenge from us gals at Sketches in Thyme!!




This is one of those layouts that I LOVED putting together, it came together so nicely and gave me a happy warm feeling when I was done. That's was scrapping's all about hey!! :)

The paper line I used on this page is called Year-o-graphy and is by Simple Stories (LOVE THIS LINE!!!), and the lovely mask I used is by Tim Holtz. All of these products were purchased at Scrapbook Studio. They have an awesome range of products, for my South African friends, I really recommend you go and have a look :)

Here is the gorgeous sketch we got to work with for this challenge:


So, you have until the end of the month to enter your creation in this challenge. If you visit the Sketches in Thyme blog you will find some lovely layouts from the rest of the DT girls, they are really inspirational!! I really can't wait to see what you create.

It's my birthday tomorrow, I finally get to play with my Silhouette Cameo. I AM SO EXCITED :)

2 comments:

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Hi Rene!

Advance Happy birthday and may the good Lord shower you with many blessings on your special day.

All the Best!
Catt

Sharon said...

Beautiful layout of you girls with your hubby's. hugs Sharon x