Sunday, July 22, 2012

My first layout using my Silhouette Cameo!!! :)

Oh wow, I have gotta say I am in LOOOOVVVVEEE with this machine, it is amazing. The sky is the limit for my scrapping now!! I had so much fun playing with my new toy yesterday, just learning to use it and cutting lots of lovely shapes and words. It is awesome, and I am super chuffed with it :)

So I decided to use the latest Sketchabilities sketch to create a page, using elements cut with the Silhouette.



Aren't these photos of my two youngest just too sweet for words??? I also used some Enmarc Crafts embellies and paper on my page so I can play along at their Ning site, which can be found HERE

So, just a short but sweet post from me today, I am off to play some more!!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the layout and how you interpreted the sketch, cute photos, thank you for joining in over at Sketchabilities!

Bianca said...

Hi Rene, your LO is so very pritty! The boys are so lovely and you fit the LO arround them just perfect! xx Bianca

Marelize said...

What a gorgeous layout Rene!
I'm so happy to see your post about the Cameo machine as I am thinking of purchasing one myself. I've got the old Silhouette machine, but it can't cut 12 x 12 and it's quite noisy. :)
Ps. Thank you for your lovley comment on my blog.

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh, your boys are just so adorable! Love these little photos of them together. Another great design and page.

Debbie P said...

Wow, what a gorgeous layout! Love your sun & the clouds!