Saturday, July 21, 2012

Challenge # 7 - About a Boy at Scrap Africa


Sorry, I am a bit late in getting the latest Scrap Africa post up here on my blog!!!!

Here are all the details:

Challenge # 7 is dedicated to the wonderful men in our lives - big or small.
Make any scrap object dedicated to a man or a boy. 
The catch is that it must have a phrase on it: it can be your own words or a quote but it must tell what is so special about that person to whom you dedicate your project.
Pinned Image 

Here is what I came up with for this challenge. I love the way this layout turned out!!



Oh how I love my boys!!!!

Please check out the SCRAP AFRICA blog for all the sponsor details. There are some wonderful prizes up for grabs, you don't want to miss out!!

I have had a lovely birthday today, spent most of the day playing with my Silhouette Cameo. Man, this is an amazing machine!!

I put together a stunning layout, which I totally adore, I will post it here tomorrow.

See you then!!!! :)

1 comment:

Moz said...

Happy birthday Rene! May the year ahead be filled with everything that brings you joy, health and love.
Hugz