Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sketch # 8 at Scrap Africa

Hi all. How spectacular was that Opening Ceremony last night!!!! I absolutely loved every moment of it. Me and my bigger boys managed to stay up until midnight, and I recorded the rest and watched it this morning. I can't wait for the actual sport to begin :)

So there was a slight mix-up and our latest sketch at Scrap Africa was posted a week early. So hence me not getting it up on Thursday ;)

I TOTALLY love the photo I used for this sketch!!! It's of Caide and his 2 fellow team mates that made the Inlands B team. Don't they all look so handsome!!




And here is the lovely sketch YOU get to play with too!! :)


So, while you are watching some Olympic sport, why don't you put together a layout for this lovely challenge??? Please stop by the Scrap Africa Blog for more inspiration from the rest of the awesome DT girls, and for deets on the prize up for grabs!!

See you soon peeps :) Love comments, so please leave one xxxx

2 comments:

Adri du Preez said...

Rene this is a stunning layout,and great interpretation of the sketch. Love the photo and your choice of papers! Beautiful color scheme, too!
Thak you also for your kind words!

Denise van Deventer said...

Great layout Rene and love that awesome photo! I love your boy layout and just speaks to my "boy-loving" heart! ;-)