Thursday, March 29, 2012

I made the Southern Girls DT!!!!




Hi all, just a quick post to let you know I made the Southern Girls Design Team!! It feels good to be back on a team, and I have had such a warm welcome there. I am on team Lou and my first challenge will be towards the end of April. It's a bi-weekly challenge blog, the challenges going live every alternate Wednesday (the latest challenge went live yesterday), and there are 2 teams, so it means only 1 project per month for me!

You can check out the announcement HERE!

Just to update you on Jamie. He is finally on the mend. Yesterday afternoon (after being sick for a solid week!), he finally perked up. We managed to get him to eat a bit. He is still petrified after his lumba punch experience a few days ago (my FB friends know more details about this). Thanks for all the love and concern!! :)

9 comments:

Hannelie said...

congratulations!

bluestorm said...

Congrats NĂ©. I'm sure you're going to have tons of fun on that team! So creative you are!
Love ya!

Denise Price said...

Congratulations on making the team! That is great news.

ursula Uphof said...

Congratulations Rene!!! great news and so pleased Jamie is doing better.

Sharon said...

Congrats honey and so pleased to hear that little Jamie is on the mend xx

Carol said...

Congratulations Rene on the DT post. Pleased to hear Jamie is on the mend. Carol x

Dawn said...

Congratulations on making the Southern Girls team! So glad Jamie is on the mend.

Alison said...

Congrats Rene...and sorry to hear jamie had to have a lumbar puncture, but glad he is feeling better
Alison xx

Julie said...

Congratulations Rene! it's going to be good getting to know my new fellow teamie!Julie.x