Friday, March 23, 2012

Sketch # 73 is up at Sketches in Thyme

So I have been quite busy in the scrapbooking department the last week or so, I think it always helps when you have gotten some new goodies to play with!!

So today I am showing you a double page layout I did for the last sketch challenge for the Month of March over at Sketches in Thyme.

My layout is based on a very special family reunion we had the day after my sister got married.


The title was cut with my Slice machine and the "Home Sweet Home" design card, the patterned paper I used is from the Farmhouse Collection by Cratepaper. I purchased this at the Scrapbook Studio.

Here is the sketch my layout is based on:


So.... I hope you will play along with us, you have until the end of the month to complete your layout. Once you are done, link it HERE. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

Have a fabby weekend! :)

2 comments:

Cariena said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!! xxx

Sharon said...

A beautiful layout and wonderful memories to treasure for ever! Beautiful work, hugs Sharon x