Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New color challenge at the Outlawz

The latest color challenge is up at the Outlawz, and because I had some free time on my hands this afternoon, and because I really don't have enough boy cards in my stash, I decided to play along!!!

I used a stamp set from AnnaBelle Stamps for my card (I used to be on the DT there!), and I think this little guy was perfect for the challenge!!



Here is the color challenge that was set for us:


So what do you think? A bright fun boy card to add to my stash!!

Why not become a member over at the Outlawz, it is a really fun and friendly place to hang out!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun card you have made lovely colors and image.
byebye,Lean

Dawn said...

Hey Rene',

Your card is adorable! I hope you are well my friend!

ursula Uphof said...

This is such a happy fun card Rene. Great seeing your work on The Outlawz